Cordoba Concert Case

colemole

Reaction score
I purchased a Concert Cordoba and case. I find the case is a bit tight for the length of the instrument. Is this normal for this brand? :confused:

if its the gray padded gig bag type case that says cordoba on the side of it, then, ya, mine's too short, too.

I bought the same case with my first uke, Lanakai concert. It is a little tight on the top end but I think it is a great case. It is a keeper imho.

That's true what hobknob writes. it is a great case, and once I wedge my Cordoba CK25 in there, there's no chance it'll get banged around. I thought it was the wrong case at first, bc it's so tight, but i guess that's it.

Cordoba 20CMb case

I bought mine used, and there was no case. I found a 4/4 violin case, removed the clips for the Bow...it fits great, not to loose, or too tight, Room for the tuner and strings in the rosin box, and it's a good hard shell.

Don't know about their concert case, but my mom purchased a Cordoba baritone and separately a uke crazy case. No other uke, except my Harmony baritone, would fit in the case. I tell you what though, they are some nice gig bags.

Dan

Top Bottom