MY first original:)

J-dawg5

Reaction score
Hey UUers! Im proud to make a post that i have written my first all original, all instrumental, song. i have been working on this for about a month or so and i'm so excited i'm done! I don't Know if its appropriate to post a video on UU because you UUers are extremely good. I have been playing for only 10 moths. id like to post a video to see think if you guys think its pretty good (at least for 10 month player), and give me feed back, and some future advise

Would you Guys like like to view it? I'd like to know before i take the work to up load it. cause i really dont know how.
:shaka:

sure Dawg!!! Congrats on the first composition mate, that's awesome. My advice is to post it over on the "Videos and Links" board when it's ready, as that's where all the youtubers and vid junkies (me included) hang out! Looking forward to it brother...

Yes! Post it. You'll be glad you did.:D It will give you a feeling of accomplishment and feeling good is what it's all about!

Yup, agreeing with everyone else, post it over in Video and Links and you'll be glad you did. Everyone here is so supportive of new creations and players, (and old creations and players too!) so go ahead and do it! I look forward to watching it :D

Please do post it, J-dawg 5. I'd love to hear your song.

Thanks guys ill work on posting that most likly friday some time, ill post it here and in the vids section. hope you guys enjoy:)

Hey guys sorry for telling you id have that video up soon, once it was recorded my phone that had the vieo got broke. i went out of town for the weekend not having any way to tell you guys. my Internet went out once i got back. so just a herd of bad luck came in to my life. but i have no recording devise at this moment so i have no clue what to do. my new phone should come in with in the next fe weeks. so i promis it will be up loasded sooner or later. but sorry UUers i hope your still intrested

Top Bottom