Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring

wwelti

Reaction score
I just recorded my new arrangement of this wonderful piece.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqhUcMiJOrg

I'm also going to soon release an e-book with new arrangements of many nice christmas carols. Thanks to all my supporters! If you liked my recent e-books, I'd be happy about feedback, so I can improve :)

While I'm still struggling to do his music Justice, I'm absolutely enthralled by the beauty of the Music of Johann Sebastian Bach.

Best Regards
Wilfried

Bravo sir! I look forward to the e-book.

Very nicely done!

keep uke'in',

Will the book be regular notation or tabulature for us illiterate types? I would love to play this, even poorly.

Thanks, Uncle Rod and Pootsie!

Pootsie: Yes, it will be Notation and tabs. To get an idea how it will look like, you can look at my web site ( Ukulele Arts ) and take a glimpse at the free content and the samples for my other e-books, if you like :)

Regards
Wilfried

I have gotten material from Wilfried and his work is excellent. I'm really enjoying learning fingerpicking songs.

This is brilliant arrangement and superb playing Wilfried. Bach too is my favourite classical composer. Thankyou for sharing your hard work with us mate. Blessings.

Thanks, Campbell, xJumper and Miss Eugenie!

The great thing about Bach's music is: While it is often not too easy, it is always so beautiful that the hard work of learning it is sweetened a whole lot. So Bach helps me a lot to become a better ukulele player. :)

And another thing which always amazes me is how busy Bach was. He wrote SO much music, it's just unbelievable. I feel like I won't even be able to listen all of it in my lifetime, since every single one of his pieces is so rich...

Best Regards
Wilfried

Top Bottom