PDA

View Full Version : Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring

wwelti
10-31-2012, 04:31 AM
I just recorded my new arrangement of this wonderful piece.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqhUcMiJOrg

I'm also going to soon release an e-book with new arrangements of many nice christmas carols. Thanks to all my supporters! If you liked my recent e-books, I'd be happy about feedback, so I can improve :-)

While I'm still struggling to do his music Justice, I'm absolutely enthralled by the beauty of the Music of Johann Sebastian Bach.

Best Regards
Wilfried

Raygf
10-31-2012, 05:06 AM
Bravo sir! I look forward to the e-book.

wwelti
10-31-2012, 07:45 AM
Thanks Ray! Working on it :-)

Uncle Rod Higuchi
10-31-2012, 08:08 AM
Very nicely done!

keep uke'in',

pootsie
10-31-2012, 08:19 AM
Will the book be regular notation or tabulature for us illiterate types? I would love to play this, even poorly.

wwelti
10-31-2012, 08:29 AM
Thanks, Uncle Rod and Pootsie!

Pootsie: Yes, it will be Notation and tabs. To get an idea how it will look like, you can look at my web site ( Ukulele Arts (http://www.ukulele-arts.com/?lang=en) ) and take a glimpse at the free content and the samples for my other e-books, if you like :)

Regards
Wilfried

Camsuke
10-31-2012, 11:46 AM
Truly wonderful arrangement Wilfried and absolutely beautiful playing as always.

xjumper
10-31-2012, 11:50 AM
I have gotten material from Wilfried and his work is excellent. I'm really enjoying learning fingerpicking songs.

Hippie Dribble
10-31-2012, 11:57 AM
This is brilliant arrangement and superb playing Wilfried. Bach too is my favourite classical composer. Thankyou for sharing your hard work with us mate. Blessings.

wwelti
11-01-2012, 12:14 AM
Thanks, Campbell, xJumper and Miss Eugenie!

The great thing about Bach's music is: While it is often not too easy, it is always so beautiful that the hard work of learning it is sweetened a whole lot. So Bach helps me a lot to become a better ukulele player. :)

And another thing which always amazes me is how busy Bach was. He wrote SO much music, it's just unbelievable. I feel like I won't even be able to listen all of it in my lifetime, since every single one of his pieces is so rich...

Best Regards
Wilfried