KoAlana limited special editions..

What's the price?

My Friend replied quickly...hee hee

As of now, only 2 sets available. The other 8 had been pre-ordered and sold. Price at 2,300 USD.
1 set has 2 ukes though - One soprano and one concert. Got so many inquiries since posting those pics.

Here is the detailed description.

The Special KoAlana U-2rue Limited Edition models are limited to 10 sets and include the following extra features:

- Custom KoAlana soprano and concert ukulele with laser engraving, custom fret markers, headstock inlay, and black labels with autographs of Ohta San and Herb Ohta Jr.

- Special leather bags with hot-pressed leather labels and adjustable leather straps

- Special polish and lemon oil with special logo on the bottle caps

- Microfiber cloth

- Special engraving USB thumb drive that contains hours of videos and photos from the 2rue Man Show Concert including behind the scenes reel, interviews, and other extra features

- Sound hole pieces that match the ukuleles with special logo

- Unique photo book contains photos of the ukuleles and the building processes

- Custom wooden box with plush interior, printed plush exterior and magnetic locks

Last edited:
Geez, you really do get a lot for 150 clams with those KoAlanas.

Looks really cool.

Koaloha should really get into the box-and-case business...
...seems a lot more profitable than selling ukes.

IMHO, they would be crazy not to introduce those bags as part of the Koaloha line. They are stunning!

I got my U-2rue Limited Edition KoAlana box set today! It's awesome!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, yippee!!!

I wish the folks complaining about their website could see this.

Man, if Koaloha did this, I would be highly tempted, even though a Koaloha isn't really on my wish list

I got my U-2rue Limited Edition KoAlana box set today! It's awesome!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, yippee!!!

Congratulations! The box set looks awesome!! You're famous, saw your pic on Baan Ukulele's fb page! :D

Thailand's really become a happening place for ukulele players in the Southeast Asia region, gotta make a trip there asap! Maybe at the next Thailand Ukulele Festival :shaka:

Top Bottom