The scariest halloween...

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
So, me and my bride sit out on the porch pumpin kids up on candy. I sat in a rocker and played the Uke, while the wife pushes the candy. I figured what could be scarrier than me trying to play the uke with one good arm, lol. I guess I was doing alright (I figured I could get away with slower songs). The cutest thing was this mom walked up with a 4 or 5 year old. The little girl walks up to me and says, "What are you sposta be?" I told her I was "pretending to be a ukulele player..." and continued to pluck out a ballad. She watches intently while her mother stood behind her for a minute.. Then she says, " UNH UH!!! YOU aint pretending.. YOU really ARE a nookalele player!!!". I had to stop playing from laughing... She turns to her mom and says, "HE aint so scary!!!"... hahhahh.. Her mom covers the little girl's mouth and turns red, and they scurry away.. I damn near fell out of my rocker laughing.. Kids say the darndest things... ;)

Last edited:
Should have offered free nookalele lessons.

Your story made my day!

Thanks,

Scooter

They do, and that's the blessing of them. Kids keep us grounded, and in check.. ;)

That is adorable.

How cute. I just love the things little kids say.

Loved this!

Top Bottom