WTB Loprinzi Soprano

I'll be visiting the LoPrinzi booth at the Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway in Tarpon Springs this weekend. I'll make sure I play one for you....maybe I'll even win one in the raffle......stranger things have happened.

i have the loprinzi soprano ams....im not selling it. nice sound nice finish the only thing im not happy sbout it is the fret wires theyre bit rough for me. ...if i have the option of returning it, i wont

Donna had a bishop wood soprano at the festival that was a bargain at $400. She didn't sell it so you should drop her a line. It's a really nice looking and sounding uke.

- Steve

Too bad you didnt come to the TBUG event this weekend and enter the raffle for the LoPrinzi soprano they gave away. It was a beaut!

I'm curious as well, I've never heard of that wood before. The price is right though......

I'm afraid the TBUG event was just a too far away from me, otherwise, I would have been all over it :)

Yeah, I played one for you, and even tried to win one, but no luck. The guy that won it was playing a KoAloha thinline tenor for the weekend. I was surprised to see how much the Loprinzi's "opened up" from Friday evening to Sunday morning.

Last edited:
I bought my Loprinzi from Spruce Tree - great shop.

Last edited:
Top Bottom