My Mya Moe Starting tomorrow!

HEy wobster, sorry to hear about that, but with a uke that beautiful its great way to remember him. great choice man!

Sorry for your loss. The wood on that uke is crazy beautiful, and the joy of playing that uke when it's completed will, I imagine, put a smile on your face every time you think of your dad.

It will be a very special Uke for sure and one you will treasure.
What a nice memorial to have.

WOW! Stunning Brazilian Rosewood.

The Brazillian Rosewood back and sides with Curly Redwood will make a beautiful tenor. It looks like a great way to honor your father.

November the first is my mother's birthday. I shall watch this build with interest.

My curly redwood top baritone was completed last week (#851). You are in for a wonderful surprise WOBster. The curly redwood is absolutely beautiful and the oil finish allows the grain to really come through. I love the 'cuteness' of the slotted headstock. The sound is nicely balanced with a lot of sustain. This uke even improves my singing ability. As I said to Gordon Mayer, I'm calling this uke 'My Last Ukulele'.

I already have developed an emotional attachment to this uke. You have the added attachment because the uke and your father have the same birthday. I'm sure your dad will enjoy every song you play on this uke.

Congrats! Please share some pics when you get your uke.

Thanks so much to all...it Is a special Uke and will have special meaning for me...
I am very excited to watch the progress, the Uke tracker feature is really fun!

Lost my Dad in 96 and still think of him daily..

Congrats on the new custom! My Mya Moe build is next May...

Full on Awesomness is starting to emerge...I am sooooo excited!
MyaMoe 1st oil.jpg

Top Bottom