Anyone having problems with the site?

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
A couple of people have emailed saying they're having problems getting to the website. Anybody else having this problem? We're getting a lot more traffic than before so I think we're experiencing some growing pains.

I had a couple of "time-out" errors yesterday around noon, but they went away with a page refresh...nothing major (I just assumed it was my wireless flaking on me).

All Good Here

Nothing on my end, I have also had a few were the page didnt load, but i refreshed and then it work but only two or three times....

sometime last week i couldnt reply to anything. my pc showed that circle thing to show its loading and then it stops. and nothing happens.

last night well i mean i guess morning i was up at 3:30am pst and it wouldnt load up for about 10 mins. such a odd hour why would there be any loading traffic.

wow, i never realized how many people have this problem. i actually remembered yesterday morning around 2 am, i wanted to view a page, then went to the bathroom and it didnt load, but i refreshed and it loaded.

but nothing other than that.

last night well i mean i guess morning i was up at 3:30am pst and it wouldnt load up for about 10 mins. such a odd hour why would there be any loading traffic.

Ahm - the internet isn't just in America. There's different timezones all over the place. EG- when it's midnight here (Brisbane, Australia) it is 9am in NY

Oh - and site admins - if you are growing large quickly, start talking about your upgrade plans NOW. Not when the site is dead slow, and to painful for anyone to bother visiting.

As Rayan knows, I was probably the biggest complainer of the video feed for months.

However, the newer, smaller file formats are working great for me. I can now enjoy all the features that UU has to offer.

Kudo's and thanks for the persistance Rayan! Good job!...e-lo....

Once I get to the forums page, I see no link back to the home page.

Yeah that annoys me too. Is there another way to go back to the home page without just retyping the homepage? Clicking the logo just takes you back to the forums :[

Last edited:
Guys, I just realized that when you click on a forum, your browser opens up a new window. all you have to do is click on the original window with the home page on it and your...well...home.

Top Bottom