first mainland uke day

dismount

Reaction score
Got my mainland red cedar soprano from uke republic today. Beautiful and great/loud sound. Got to put it down so I can go to bed and get some sleep. thanks, Mike. Great place! Dismount

Playing my Mainland red cedar sop always cheers me up! Great uke!

Congratulations - if it's anywhere near as good as either of my Mainland sopranos it's a keeper!

John

Any Mainland uke day is a GOOD day!

Congratulations! I have a Mainland Cedar Soprano also and it is one of best ukulele's out there.

Got my mainland red cedar soprano from uke republic today. Beautiful and great/loud sound. Got to put it down so I can go to bed and get some sleep. thanks, Mike. Great place! Dismount

The red cedar soprano is the best! I can't put mine down.

cedar uke 004.jpgcedar uke 002.jpgPics? O.K. also in shot is cigarbox uke I made from and old gretch neck a guy bought new in 1950 at montgomery wards. Its a real barker!

Such a beautiful instrument! I just ordered my first Mainland (Actually, it's kind of my first serious uke at all since the one I started with was kind of terrible) through UkeRepublic last Monday and the wait is killing me!

Congratulations! I've heard so many good things about Mainlands. They weren't shown at the TBUG this weekend though. I do love the way they look and sound.

Top Bottom