FS: Kanile'a K-3 Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lideruke

Reaction score
Up for grabs is a rare Kanile'a K-3 concert I bought just 2 months ago. I've just never bonded with it and have 2 other concert ukes. It looks absolutely amazing with their UV finish that seemingly shifts colors. This is completely tricked out with binding and inlay rosette, rounded back and paua abolone dots on the fret board and side. For someone looking for a great looking and sounding Hawaiian made uke, this one's for you. Includes Guardian case and Herco humidifier.

- Premium curly koa body
- Tortoise binding top and back
- Curly maple wood inlay rosette
- Rosewood fret board
- Paua abalone position dots on top and side of fret board
- Mahogany neck
- Rounded back
- Gold open geared Grover tuners
- UV cured high gloss polyester finish
- D'addario strings

IMG_0067.jpgIMG_0069.jpgIMG_0070.jpgIMG_0071.jpg

Price reduction: $1375 USD thru Paypal, includes shipping CONUS. Will also consider $$ plus trade. Will consider any serious offer.

Last edited:
Thank you for causing me to slobber all over my keyboard. I'm more of a tenor/baritone person, but that is one fine-looking concert uke! I hope it goes to a home deserving of its great beauty. Good luck with your sale!

Please don't take this as snarky, but seriously... you need better pics. Especially at that price point. It looks like it's a beautiful instrument, but I can't really see what it looks like.

^^What Ukemuga said. It looks like it "might " be beautiful.

Dang, it looks really good I think. Am surprized they would put a uke of that caliber in a 40 dollar Crazy Uke case. I do like that case though; very light and protects fairly well.

Last edited:
By popular demand, even more photos:

IMG_0080.jpgIMG_0081.jpgIMG_0082.jpgIMG_0083.jpg

@Patrick Madsen: It's not a Uke Crazy case. It's from Guardian. Although not a technically hard case (it's not wooden), its shell is extremely tough and I would put it up against any hard shell case.

Last edited:
*New* Price reduction: $1375 USD thru Paypal, includes shipping CONUS. Will also consider $$ plus trade. Will consider any serious offer.
I need to move this and would rather not deal with ebay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom