Martin Uke Co.

UkEdman90

Reaction score
so does martin make good strings? i picked up a pack and was wondering if there are decent or trash before i resting my uke.

thx
-Don

In my opinion, every company makes decent strings. I only consider strings trash if they break. The sound is merely preference. I tried Martins (the only ones at the local store), and they at least sounded better than the stock strings.

In my opinion, every company makes decent strings. I only consider strings trash if they break. The sound is merely preference. I tried Martins (the only ones at the local store), and they at least sounded better than the stock strings.

I agree with this completely.

Dissenting opinion. I hate them with a capital H, no sustain, no volume, terrible feel, but try them out they are only like 4$ a pack. They do take a while to settle, not like the D'aggario's but still a bit of time in my hands.

they sound fine top me strung em up yesterday. sound great tuned a half step down but sound ok with normal tuning. i like them more than the aquilas for shure! they are not as bright!

Top Bottom