Kamaka Baritone HF-4 - Only 3 months old, great price

kissing

Reaction score
This uke has been sold!

This is going to be a regrettable sale, as it is one of my favourite ukes.
However, I am facing some other financial obligations at the moment.

I bought this uke from Hawaii Music Supply, in fact from this very page:
http://www.theukulelesite.com/kamaka-baritone-hf-4.html

I paid $1345, as listed there. Well actually I paid a little extra to have the Oasis humidifier included, which I'm including in my sale.

Mi-Si pickup was installed at HMS, it works really well and I am including the charger.
Comes with Kamaka hardcase too. Aquila strings at the moment. As always, they set up the ukulele really well.

Purchase date: 27/07/12
The serial sticker inside says that it was manufactured on June 8th, 2012.
So it's a practically new Kamaka baritone.

I have used it quite lightly. Most of the time it sits in the case with the humidifier. Mostly played in my room, and occasionally at church prayer meeting.

The only major cosmetic blemish is on the headstock (as pictured below) where I once accidentally scuffed it across my plaster wall. Clumsy me. There some very fine scratches on the body from normal strumming play which are only visible if you look at the uke at a certain angle under really bright light (ie: they're hardly there).

Other than that, it's a near-new, beautiful looking and beautiful sounding all-Koa Kamaka Baritone going for an amazing price.

I would like $995 USD via Paypal. I'm nuts, I know!
This cost will include registered air shipping around the world.
I will put the uke in its hard case, then in a cardboard box and plenty of padding.

If you were looking to get a Kamaka Baritone at amazing value, grab it before someone else does! (HMS is out of stock at the moment).
I will ship it once the money has transferred from Paypal and into my bank account (takes about 3-5 days), because shipping fees would be quite costly and I would need some assistance paying for it. Yes, I'm that kind of broke.

PM me for interest/purchase.

Here is me playing the very uke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9NoiL3fmcg

mp3: http://www.4shared.com/mp3/JHxXIxrD/k_edelweiss.html?

Pictures taken right now. Not the best pictures since it's night time here and on my phone:

For sake of my I.D.
2012-11-03204937.jpg

Deluxe Kamaka hardcase included
2012-11-03204733.jpg

The little scuff on the headstock, as described:
2012-11-03204854.jpg

Humidifier, Mi-Si pickup charger included:
2012-11-03204832.jpg

Last edited:
Back:
2012-11-03204915.jpg

Pic taken during the day at an earlier date:
kamakabaritone2-1.jpg

kamakabaritone-1.jpg

Hope you don't mind a bit of Mickey Mouse on the hardcase:
2012-11-03204709.jpg

That's a super sweet ukulele and price, kissing. You might want to get your heroine syringe out of that one photo...I'm not one to judge, but you know, some are. It's a superb instrument. Man, if I didn't just buy a Bruko baritone a month ago, I'd be all over this. It's so fine. I'm sorry to see you selling much of your prized instrument collection, though.

:):);)

Lol! The syringe is for putting distilled water into the humidifier... really.

And yes, it is very sad.
But sometimes in life, you just have to pay your dues...

I'll have to get this uke again, or a similar one in future when I can afford it again, sigh.

Your playing is so nice and I love the addition of the flute. I really wish you could keep this instrument--it looks like it belongs in your hands

Your playing is so nice and I love the addition of the flute. I really wish you could keep this instrument--it looks like it belongs in your hands

the "flute" is really an ocarina. Beautiful playing, both the ocarina and the bari. I'll pass on your thread to our club members. After all, Christmas is coming!

Thanks for the interest :)

Fresh photos taken just now (It's morning now in Australia)

2012-11-04085749.jpg

Better look at the scuff marks on the headstock I mentioned (middle and left corner of headstock):

2012-11-04085712.jpg

Last edited:
Wow...wish I had the money for this right now but no can swing it.

RE: the small scuffs on the headstock - I think every one of my guitars and basses has been "customized" exactly the same way - I need to live in a house with 20' ceilings, I think. So far my ukes have been small enough to avoid that fate. LOL

John

Where would you have to ship it from?

Sorry to see you have to let that ukulele go. I have a Kamaka baritone and absolutely love it. I think it's the sweetest of Kamaka's instruments.

Thank you for all the love and interest folks :)
It has been sold to someone I'm sure will give it lots of love.

Top Bottom