Risa LES PAUL electric ukulele (sunburst)

kissing

Reaction score
Up for sale is my lovely Risa Les Paul soprano electric ukulele.
I purchased it from Risa (www.ukulele.de), who are the manufacturers, on August 2, 2011. So it's only a bit over a year old.

Selling due to financial issues I need a bit of help with.
Mostly played in my room. It has had a professional setup by my local music store for smooth action and intonation, and installed with D'addario flatwound electric guitar strings (dgbe strings out of a medium gauge set) to tune to GCEA (low G) on the ukulele scale. After trying several different string sets, I feel that this is ideal for this uke.

No significant cosmetic issues, other than some fine scratches on the front due to normal playing (I mostly use my fingers).

Gigbag is included.

Brand new is 444.54 Euroes (not incl. shipping), as listed here:
https://www.ukulele.de/shop4/en-RISA-LP-Soprano-cherry-sunburst
Using a currency converter, this equates to about $570 US.

I'll sell it for $370 USD via Paypal, shipping included worldwide.

I will ship it after the payment transfers from Paypal to my bank, because it will help me pay for shipping.
PM me for interest/purchase.

Here is me playing this very ukulele (although it is before I installed the new flatwound strings, so it doesn't sound as good as it does now):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwdW-IEqJ4M
(30 seconds into video)

Pictures

A recent photo taken in the day time:

2012-09-25103331.jpg

Pictures just taken now (not great quality due to night time)

2012-11-03214731.jpg

2012-11-03214739.jpg

2012-11-03214749.jpg

Last edited:
I have just woken up and taken fresh photos:

2012-11-04090505.jpg

2012-11-04090531.jpg

I'm sorry you have to sell this, it's a beauty.

I just wanted to vouch for kissing as a stand up fellow regarding any transactions. I bought a tenor Risa LP from him and paid via PayPal as a GIFT straight out of my bank account so he wouldn't lose fees. That is a lot of trust in this day and age, but we traded PMs first and I can vouch for his ethics. He shipped quickly, gave me tracking info and stayed in touch until the uke was received from Australia to the USA, and he packed safely and well, and everything was exactly as described. Also Risa builds with superior attention to detail, they are lovely instruments.

No worries here for anyone who would like to give this nice uke a new home.

Kissing. I'm going to be PM'ing you again.. ;)

I saw some local musician playing with one of these just the other week and I was mightily impressed at the range of sounds he got out of it using a pedal board. I would love to be able to afford that, but things are really tight in Catalonia at the moment. :(

BTW, it is even more of a bargain now, because the price on that link is above €500 now. Kudos to whoever purchases it, I am sure you are going to be happy with it!

It's probably too late at this point with a deal that good but have you sold that beautiful uke yet?

Thanks for looking.

Yes, it sold :(

Hi, I was wondering what the other ukulele was in this video and what strings are on it ? Thanks

Hi, I was wondering what the other ukulele was in this video and what strings are on it ? Thanks

That would be the Epiphone Les Paul ukulele with D'addario Pro-Arte strings!

edit: Unless you're referring to the cigar box uke I used in the middle of the video.
That is the Eleuke limited edition Cigar box concert uke, with Fremont Blackline (tenor) strings

Last edited:
This deal is a steal!

Top Bottom