FS: KoAloha Pineapple Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uke-lahoma

Reaction score
FS: KoAloha Pineapple Sunday - Price Reduced

This Pineapple Sunday (PS) was built for me by Koaloha a couple of years ago, and it is in like-new condition. It comes in a tweed case, and also includes a Herco humidifier. I am asking $1,025 via PayPal, which includes insured UPS shipping within the CONUS. Compare this to the price of $1,369 for a new PS at Hawaii Music Supply.

This is a beautiful solid koa instrument, as you can see in the photos below. It has a tenor neck with a pineapple-shaped, concert body. I replaced the original strings with Fremont Black Lines (my favorites), which look really good against the koa. This PS was built after Koaloha had abandoned the laser-etched lines, so it has the beveled lines across the soundboard; this is a plus, in my opinion.

This ukulele comes with the Koaloha "Better Than the Weather" guarantee: they will fix or replace the ukulele if it has wood movement or craftsmanship issues. I can verify their guarantee works; I purchased my original Pineapple Sunday from MGM, and the neck developed a twist; I sent it back to Koaloha and, after trying to fix the twist, they built a new PS (this one) for me. It has played true since that time.

I am selling my PS for two reasons: 1) I bought a Koaloha soprano about the same time as the PS, and the soprano has become my instrument of choice; so, I hardly ever play the PS. 2) I am assisting my son with his rent while he is in tech school, and selling this will help pay that expense.

Here is a short audio sample of me playing this ukulele. You can see and hear someone play a PS much better than I can at Hawaii Music Supply.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

IMG_1335a.jpg

IMG_1338a.jpg

IMG_1339a.jpg

Last edited:
that is my dream, my someday, hit the jackpot uke! It is beautiful! I have a concert sceptre and I am sure it would love a brother!

if someone picks up my kelii all hawaiian from im all yours but no one is biting daammmmnnnn so tempted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom