FS: Uke Crazy Tenor Case, Black, Like New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telperion

Reaction score
SOLD : Uke Crazy Tenor Case, Black, Like New

SOLD - Hello, and thanks for looking at my item. I have for sale a 'like new' Kala Uke Crazy tenor case. This one is black and has a faux grain pattern. Interior is black plush. Analog hygrometer built into storage compartment door. Comes with shoulder strap (unopened in package), and keys to the locking latch.

This is the case that I received my Moore Bettah tenor in, and I used it only to store the MB for a couple months while I waited for a custom case to be completed. The Uke Crazy is a really nice case, but the MB was slightly undersized for it, so I opted for a better fit. The case has actually never left my home office since I received it, thus it is in excellent condition. I don't have any plans to purchase a new tenor anytime soon, so I have decided to sell this case, rather than let it collect dust. I am asking $60 for it, which includes shipping within the CONUS. The Uke Crazy tenor cases typically go for $79 retail + shipping. It will be packed in a suitable box and well padded. Paypal is easiest, but I would accept checks too.

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have.

-Steve

Uke Crazy Tenor 2.jpgUke Crazy Tenor 3.jpg

Last edited:
Aloha Steve,
PM sent......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom