You left all the water running, Cloverdale style

TCK

Reaction score
I figure I will only put videos here as well as the season threads if I am particularly proud of them.
This is one of those.
First time I have gotten to play with the wife in months, learned the song in minutes, goofy dog didn't help...
but I kind of love this one.
Hope it makes y'all smile

I liked it, Dave.

Actually had never heard the song before, believe it or not.

11 days to the Left Coast - and counting!

-Kurt​

WAHOOO- You guys are able to leave with the mess out there? Makes me smile!
Thanks for watching buddy- glad you liked it
I liked it, Dave.

Actually had never heard the song before, believe it or not.

11 days to the Left Coast - and counting!

-Kurt​

The Cloverdale Kid strikes again! Dave, that was a blast, thanks for posting it brother!

I'd still like to get together and jam, let's make it happen sometime!

WAHOOO- You guys are able to leave with the mess out there? Makes me smile!
Thanks for watching buddy- glad you liked it

Didn't even come close to us. We're about 165 miles north of NYC, 185 miles west of Boston.

Of course, they are predicting the first snow of the season on Wednesday - 1", followed by freezing rain - followed by temps around 60 by the weekend.

I'm going back top the Old Standby weather forecast - stick your hand out of the door - if it gets wet, it is probably raining.

-Kurt​

A lovely, lovely performance. There are little sparkles in your eyes, both of you, so I'd say the circle will stay unbroken. Thanks.

LOVED this!! Never heard it before either, but it's such a great song & a great performance too! One slight suggestion: Move the mic a little closer to your wife - could barely hear her whatsoever - and i'm really big on duets! Bravo! Encore!!

Last edited:
Thanks for watching all!
Ryan- it will totally happen! I will holler when we go on break next for sure
GT- thank you, yeah...20 years so far and we ain't lost the spark yet :)
V30- Thanks for tuning in mate
and J'ukebox- if I put that microphone closer to her, she is going to hit me...but she is singing- that took a year :)
Kurt- phew, thank goodness. I feel for all the folks in it, and for the mess that it left, but I am glad folks I know are OK...
and I am firm believer in your weather forecasting system
Again, thanks all- means a lot to have folks like what we are doing

Top Bottom