Another Awesome Ukulele Contest Giveaway!

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Julie of Ukulele Review sent me a PM about an amazing contest she is running on her site right now.

She is giving away 3 Prize Packs which each include:

1 Flea ukulele. Concert size with plastic fret board and gig bag.

1 Intelli IMT-500 digital tuner

1 Set of extra strings

1 UKE sticker from tikiking.com

Al Wood’s great collection of Ukulele eBooks:

How to Play Ukulele Chord Progressions
How to Play Ragtime Ukulele
How to Play Christmas Ukulele
Ukulele 101

The contest consists of creating your own video lesson and posting them on youtube. The full rules for this contest are posted on Julie's website so check it out!

http://ukulelereview.com/2008/02/15/play-it-forward-ukulele-video-contest/#more-138

Normally. UU would not allow other websites to advertise unsolicited on our boards but I thought this was an amazing opportunity that we could not hold back from our members. Thank you Julie for following the rules and asking us first.:)

Now go get em UU horde! Win all 3 of those ukes and bring them back to the underground!!! hahaha.

Also if you do enter, post your entry here so we can all see it. It'll help us with the video of the week features too :p

when you make a tutorial for ur vids how do u post them?? or do u send her a PM? i cant do anything but i would love to learn some songs people will teach..

LIKE MORTAL COMBAT!!!

I hope some people make lessons for some popular local songs from bands like Three Plus, Ekolu, Malino, etc. Of course, maybe they're actually just really easy to play, and it's just me who cant figure them out. XD Actually, since I suck, most of the songs I can play are from Aldrine's video lessons. Strumming pattern walkthroughs are the best.

Anyhow, good luck to all who enter. I can't wait to see what new tutorials pop up!

I kinda wanna join... :(

man if you joined you would probably win... :rolleyes:

haha you should submit some lessons anyway :D

Aldrine, what kind of video editing software do they use on your lessons? I want to submit something, but I want to do all that cool stuff like putting up chords and transitions and text.

UkuLeLesReggAe: you post the vids on YouTube and then email me the link. All the info on is on the contest page on my site.

Aldrine: please feel free to submit a contest entry. It might help others to be inspired to try to make one better than you! ;)

awe yeah, i got this one. check it out!!!! chikachika yayeah! hahaha

ok so im not as cool as McLovin. but i act about as stupid as he does in this tutorial on how to install a set of strap buttons onto your uke (or guitar) for the video contest. I WANT THAT FLEA!!! hahaha

Play It Forward Contest Entry

i really like your vids nukedoc. especially the comedy and background music haha.

hahaha thanks. i thought about waiting toward the end to submit, but i thought about the possibility of someone else posting up something similar, so i made my mark quick hahaha.

im starting to warm up to the camera more and more. but im still nervous about finally pushing the "submit" button to seal the deal on youtube haha.

come on guys, there is only ONE other entry there right now. and i dont know if he's one of the UU fam.

san diego people. if you have an idea and are willing to come to wherever im at, i wouldnt mind helping you put together something for this contest.
all you need is an idea
your person (im not going to be on cam)
and one MILLION dollars for my video editing services

haha okay the last one was a joke. lemme know guys. lets bring all three of those trophies home!

great vid nuke! what is that you always strum at the beginning? the nani girl song?

ok so im not as cool as McLovin. but i act about as stupid as he does in this tutorial on how to install a set of strap buttons onto your uke (or guitar) for the video contest. I WANT THAT FLEA!!! hahaha

Nice video NukeDoc. Great job.

WOW! VERY impressive dude! :D

Top Bottom