YOUTUBE LIVE! - UU members performing!

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Everyone, 3 of our UU family will be performing at YOUTUBE LIVE backing up Julia Nunes today! Seeso, Dustin (tsud123) and Philip (ChronosXD) Tune in and support!

http://www.youtube.com/live

They will be on soon so best to just start watching now so you don't miss it!

Last edited:
Julia's up next!

That was awesome to see! TV director sucked - missed seeso's solo altogether.

But what fun to see them all together! Well done - it sounded great!!!:worship::worship:

I knew it! I was just watching Julia and I said, "hey! that's Seeso!" so I came over here to check and confirm. Great job guys!

WOOHOO!! Way to go guys! That was awesome! I just wish they had a close-up on Seeso's Solo! LOL

it was great! besides the feedback in the beginning it sounded AWESOME!!!! i'd love to play in the next ukulele orchestra next year ^_^

Wierd bit of timing, hit the forums for the first time in hours, clicked on this thread, clicked on the live performance link and Julia Nunes was next on the list.

It was over to fast but I am glad for anything that shows the Uke as an instrument as oposed to a novelty.

UU represent!

Attachments

• ytlUU.jpg
    ytlUU.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 81
Yeah I realy enjoyed their performance as well and definately agree that whoever was incharge of sound should have bump up the level on seeso's solo. That aside it was awesome. Congrats to the fellas for their great performance.

Peace

Was I the only one to notice seeso's pickup cable or whatever fallout? haha. That was awsome though I wish they would have played another one.

Was I the only one to notice seeso's pickup cable or whatever fallout? haha. That was awesome though I wish they would have played another one.

I saw that in the beginning, I was wondering what Seeso until I realized his cable fell out.

Unfortunately, I missed all but Akon's performance. But I did go back and watch the uke orchestra. It was pretty sweet.

I was mostly watching the backstage cam where you could see lots of people stood around looking confused and you could hear the sound of YouTubes most popular accessory. :music:

Top Bottom