PDA

View Full Version : Kanile'a K3-T Premium Curly Koa UV Gloss Finish w/passive pickup

kjuke
11-05-2012, 09:21 AM
Selling a “like new” Kanile'a K-3 Tenor Premium Curly Koa with UV Gloss Finish purchased this year. Really haven’t played it. I have other tenor ukes (cutaways) which are easier for me when playing up the neck with smaller hands. It needs a new home where it will be loved and played. An instrument like this should not be sitting in the case. It is absolutely gorgeous and sounds beautiful.

specs ( http://kanileaukulele.com/k-3_tenor.php?osCsid=d1e4e89925029e16d36f4687d812e8a 7 )

- Kanile’a K3-T Premium curly koa UV Gloss Finish ( List : $2169 )
- passive pickup installed by Kanile’a ( $178 )
- strap button added (by Kanile’a)
- Ko-olau hardshell case
- set up by Music Guy Mic (can be either High G or Low G), action is great !!
- beautiful, mint condition, like new, hardly played

If you want a discounted like new pristine Kanile’a K3-T Premium send me a private message to discuss and work out details

Asking: $1700 USD thru Paypal, shipping included to continental US

*** Will entertain all serious offers ***

note: although this is a new account on UU I am not a new member. Tried and tried but could not get into my other account so I created a new account.

The Big Kahuna
11-05-2012, 09:38 AM
note: although this is a new account on UU I am not a new member. Tried and tried but could not get into my other account so I created a new account.

Send a PM to a moderator, they should be able to sort you out.

chrimess
11-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Your chances of selling such a premium uke will be infinitely higher with a seasoned account.

Send a PM to a moderator, they should be able to sort you out.

kjuke
11-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Your chances of selling such a premium uke will be infinitely higher with a seasoned account.

Thanks. I have sent a pm to one of the moderators to assist with the problems with my other account but have not received a response as of yet.

It's a great uke. To anyone who is worried about my account status I will provide references to well known people in the uke community as to my character if need be.

chrimess
11-06-2012, 05:52 AM
no doubt at all about this, please do not get me wrong and the uke is stunning- for my personal taste, I'd like the back to be more perfectly bookmatched for such and investment, other than that this is the playe uke par excellence- and of course close to the AG model they make.

Thanks. I have sent a pm to one of the moderators to assist with the problems with my other account but have not received a response as of yet.

It's a great uke. To anyone who is worried about my account status I will provide references to well known people in the uke community as to my character if need be.

seeso
11-06-2012, 09:33 AM

As long as you remember either your email address or username associated with your old account, I can change the password for you.