Kanile'a K3-T Premium Curly Koa UV Gloss Finish w/passive pickup

kjuke

Reaction score
Selling a “like new” Kanile'a K-3 Tenor Premium Curly Koa with UV Gloss Finish purchased this year. Really haven’t played it. I have other tenor ukes (cutaways) which are easier for me when playing up the neck with smaller hands. It needs a new home where it will be loved and played. An instrument like this should not be sitting in the case. It is absolutely gorgeous and sounds beautiful.

specs ( http://kanileaukulele.com/k-3_tenor.php?osCsid=d1e4e89925029e16d36f4687d812e8a7 )

- Kanile’a K3-T Premium curly koa UV Gloss Finish ( List : $2169 )
- passive pickup installed by Kanile’a ( $178 )
- strap button added (by Kanile’a)
- Ko-olau hardshell case
- set up by Music Guy Mic (can be either High G or Low G), action is great !!
- beautiful, mint condition, like new, hardly played

If you want a discounted like new pristine Kanile’a K3-T Premium send me a private message to discuss and work out details

Asking: $1700 USD thru Paypal, shipping included to continental US

*** Will entertain all serious offers ***

note: although this is a new account on UU I am not a new member. Tried and tried but could not get into my other account so I created a new account.

IMG_7302.jpgIMG_7303.jpgIMG_7304.jpgIMG_7311.jpgIMG_7315.jpg

note: although this is a new account on UU I am not a new member. Tried and tried but could not get into my other account so I created a new account.

Send a PM to a moderator, they should be able to sort you out.

Your chances of selling such a premium uke will be infinitely higher with a seasoned account.

Thanks. I have sent a pm to one of the moderators to assist with the problems with my other account but have not received a response as of yet.

It's a great uke. To anyone who is worried about my account status I will provide references to well known people in the uke community as to my character if need be.

no doubt at all about this, please do not get me wrong and the uke is stunning- for my personal taste, I'd like the back to be more perfectly bookmatched for such and investment, other than that this is the playe uke par excellence- and of course close to the AG model they make.

Thanks. I have sent a pm to one of the moderators to assist with the problems with my other account but have not received a response as of yet.

It's a great uke. To anyone who is worried about my account status I will provide references to well known people in the uke community as to my character if need be.

As long as you remember either your email address or username associated with your old account, I can change the password for you.

Top Bottom