FS: 3G Tenor Uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

provines

Reaction score
Sold - Thanks Geo!

Whittling down my collection to just baritones.... Here I have a totally awesome Myrtle tenor from 3GWoodworks.

Soundboard: Myrtlewood

Fretboard: Mahogany

Back & Sides: Myrtlewood

Fretboard Inlay: Paua Abalone

Binding: Mahogany "Myrtlewood on Fretboard"

Rosette: Crushed Paua Abalone

Neck: Mahogany

Nut & Saddle: Bone

Bridge: Mahogany

Tuners: Grover 14:1 Geared

Head Veneer: Myrtlewood

This one sounds lovely and the intonation is very good. I'm asking what I paid for it, $300 + $20 shipping. PM me here or email dprovines@provines.net

Thanks for looking!

IMG_1779.jpgIMG_1780.jpgIMG_1781.jpgIMG_1782.jpgIMG_1783.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_1784.jpgIMG_1785.jpgIMG_1786.jpg

Here are a few more pics.

Oh, I forgot. There was a little buzz on the C string so I put a dab of cotton at the nut and all is well.

Last edited:
Time to bump. I switched out the G for a low G and didn't like it so I put a new high G Freemont string on it so the g string is now black with the rest white. Just a FYI as the photos don't reflect the change.

photo (8).jpg

It looks like it is just between 1 3/8 and 1 1/2" I tried three different rulers with the same result. I guess the binding around the fretboard increased the nut size a tad.

You can see the new black g string in this photo.

Last edited:

Starting to pull the Christmas music out. I've been invited back to the Children's Park this year to read stories and play my uke. This is the third time they've asked me so I think that is pretty cool. So, I thought I'd play a quick tune and let you hear this uke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom