Group Ukulele eBook

ukeofcarl

Reaction score
http://ukeofcarl.com/portfolio-view/the-group-ukulele-book-1/

Just finished this one. I've arranged 10 pieces for group Ukulele. I've found that there were not a lot of resources like this available out there so I made my own. This is ideal for Uke Groups that want to develop their repertoire; for classroom work or for just jamming with friends and family.

There are 3 different options - Notation only, Tab and Both, to give you the best experience. I know some people enjoy a bit of music reading.

Here's a link to one of the pieces in tab form - http://ukeofcarl.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Swan-Lake-Tab-Only-Uke-of-Carl.pdf

Have a look through and let me know what you think. I've used a lot of these in my own teaching and they are working really well so far. Hope you can all get some use of it.

Doing well so far. Added a few more versions of the tab on the site for you to choose from.

Hi Ukeofcarl

These look like fun! I will check them out.

Many hanks,
Lori

Thank you. It'd be good to get some other views on it. So far, nobody has complained, which says a lot!

Carl this is awesome work mate, glad to see your website is going so well for you.

I have a question for you...I'm also getting a website going myself with similar stuff...songsheets with chords, and I also want to do some TABS for certain songs. No probs doing the standard chordsheets on my Office program and then saving to PDF, but what did you use for your TABS sheets?...they look great.:)

Thank you. I use Sibelius. I've used it for years now. It's pricey and quite tricky at first but I really like it now. I'd happily give you any help or advice if you start to user it.

I also own Guitar Pro which is much more affordable. This actually seems much easier to use, so I'd recommend that you also look at that. In the future I plan to give away Guitar Pro files with my books so that users can play along.

Top Bottom