Four Strings of Christmas now available for download

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Aldrine recorded a 6 song Christmas song EP and it's finally available for download. Some of the most awesome Ukulele versions of some of these christmas songs. Carol of the Bells is especially epic.

Just $6.

Check out the page to purchase / download it or to just listen to some of the samples.

Hope you all have a great Holiday Season! We love you guys.

I'm still looking for all the subliminal messages in the album art...I found the chicken...and I'm sure there are others.

'I found the chicken'

Lol i actually have the same rubber chicken! Did you get yours @ an arcade Aldrine?
P.S is it just me or does the chicken look south american? like he should be called Pedro... :D

Songs sound amazing Aldrine!:bowdown: I just can't wait for the Christmas ninja to visit me!

This is the first time we're using this digital download service so let us know if you have any problems purchasing the music.

Just paid for mine and the link came through for download immediately, no problems at all, beautifully clear.

I am sooooooooooooooo ukulele jealous, I wanna play like that ! :music:

:worship:

We going to see these up as lessons ? (le hint, le beg, le hope)

MiaRosie :p

Man this is awesome. I jumped all over this as soon as I saw it, lol. I also like how Santa is a ninja, haha.

Oh yes, and I'll be sure to buy it after my dad gets back from his business trip. My credit card is tied to his credit card account (very useful seeing as to how I don't need to pay for stuff on it) which is then tied to his paypal, and they insist that he log in. But I'll get it soon, since it does sound beautiful...and I WILL find all the stuff in the album art...

yes its clear and amazing, just got it now, this tracks is a good add to my ukulele playlist :)

The digital download will be accepted by itunes right?

Oh my this is amazing. I believe I uked all over my pants.

I noticed there wasn't track information so I had to put in it was Aldrine Guerrero and the album was 4 Strings of Christmas on iTunes but that's cool.

Just bought it. But it looks like I'm going to have to edit those ID3 tags myself. Sounds beautiful though! :)

Top Bottom