Mgm

pryce4267

Reaction score
Am thinking of getting a uk after Christmas from MGM. As I live in Uk just wondered what people think of service ect. Am tempted as he throws in set free.

Am thinking of getting a uk after Christmas from MGM. As I live in Uk just wondered what people think of service ect. Am tempted as he throws in set free.

Hey, don't forget that when you buy something from America and ship it to the UK Customs and Excise will add 17.5% on for VAT. Make sure you budget for that when you order, it can be an unpleasant surprise.

John

I've ordered an uke, tuners, and a pickup from MGM, all shipped promptly, and arrived safely. Great communication, would order again, plus he's a member here on UU.

My purchases through MGM have funded two of his kids' college tuitions, a Mercedes Benz and a complete wardrobe from Armani.

take advice from teh king deach. buy from MGM. You will never be let down. period.

MGM takes service very seriously... he has, essentially, a perfect record on eBay. I've had nothing but good experiences with him.

I purchased a tuner from MGM. Even considering he ships from the islands and I'm in eastern Canada, that was probably the single fastest transaction (paypal to doorbell) I've ever had on ebay. Well packaged, great product and overall amazing deal.

Thanks!

This thread is starting to look like his eBay feedback.

"Great seller! Fast shipping! A++++++"

Hehe. I agree with the rest.

This thread is starting to look like his eBay feedback.

"Great seller! Fast shipping! A++++++"

Hehe. I agree with the rest.

Agreed! I chose MGM over many others closer to home and have not been disappointed.

There have been numerous folks who have ordered from Mike and they have nothing but praise for customer service. This is just a small testament of service he has given to UU.

MGM is a pro!!

Ships to Australia within a week

Top quality service

I bought a manini sopranino from MGM and I'm in the UK too. Absolutely no problems but you will probably get hit not only with VAT and also customs duty. It might come close to 25% altogether. On the other hand you might not; though that seems rare these days.

Who?

Sorry for being a n00b... MGM is a seller on eBay, right? I searched for that name and got nothing. Found "Musicguymic's Room", it that him??

I've been playing my uke around family, and now they are getting into it. One just ordered from MGM, and it was another great transaction.

Was in the market for a new ukulele, and I had gone straight to MGM after reading everything about him these last couple of months. He had answered a bunch of questions of mine and given me some advice before I finally purchased my KA-CE. I had also purchased the sampler string pack, clip on tuner, and strap. I put my order in on Thanksgiving day, and received it all a day early(yesterday). Everything came in perfect. Definitely buying from MGM again soon.

MGM is spoke of on every ukulele forum on the net lol. I bought a Pono PTS spruce top 4string tenor from him, best decision I've ever made online. Only the best from MGM. The only problem is now I have to buy a soprano too!!! :Doh: UAS:eek:

Edit: Don't forget to give him a call and help him narrow down what you want out of your new ukey

I am in the UK and have just ordered from MGM - I rang him and we discussed the various Ukes available with him giving advice right down to how the grain on the wood on the different Ukulele's looked ! (He told me which was the purdiest lol)

I had notification that it was shipped the same day and am just waiting for it to arrive now, will let you know when it does ( It was ordered yesterday I think or the day before - I'm losing track! )

I went for the Pono concert in the end with a hard case and will stick with that til I have the money for a solid wood one next, then an elec and a tenor and banjolele and a different soprano and and ( ohhh and a pineapple) and

Mike was great on the phone, wonderful sense of humour and having read what I have about him on the boards I felt comfortable buying from him.

Roll on Christmas !!

MiaRosie :music:

Top Bottom