New Covered Bridge Tenor

LOVEAGOODUKE

Reaction score
I just want to say how much i am enjoying my new Covered Bridge Tenor.It is claro walnut back and sides and a redwood top.The tuners are pegheds and has a mahogany neck ebony fretboard and bridge.There are pictures of it on u tube.It is no 26 or 28-not quit sure.Anyway this is just a superb instrument.It not only sounds wonderful,it looks great too.The finish is satin smooth and i love the 1.5 inch nut.It makes that bit more room for the fingers.It souds quite loud but not harsh,just a beautiful tone all round.The trouble is i have work to do and can,t put it down!The action is perfect-low but no buzzing.Many thanks to Terry and Perry for making a first class ukulele.When i can work out how to send photos i will post a few.Sorry i ,m just hopeless with technology.
Martin.

I agree with everything you said. M. I have a 'hog concert CB and it's so lovely. So smooth, the finish. The sound is impeccable.

Welcome to the UU forums Martin,
Congrats on your new Covered Bridge Tenor....happy strummings....

Martin, congrats on your CB and welcome to the forums! Terry and Perry makes some of the best sounding ukes and they're so beautiful too.

Top Bottom