Black Bear Tenor Uke - Cypress/Spruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

specialk13

Reaction score
**SOLD** Well, dang it, I received a new uke today and I just can't justify keeping this any longer. It's up for sale again at a lower price. This is a really great uke that will make someone very happy!

I’m posting my custom Black Bear tenor made in July of this year. I’m pairing down to soprano ukes mainly so I figured I would offer this one up for sale. It has Cypress back/sides, Italian spruce top, Spanish cedar neck, ebony trimmings, and Peghed tuners w/ebony buttons. This is a great sounding uke, it’s warm and sweet with quite a bit of volume to back it up. It will come with a lightweight foam/cloth covered hard case as well.

Duane builds a great sounding uke, this is the fourth one I’ve had and I still own 2. In full disclosure, this uke was sent back to Duane so he could fix a bow in the neck. As a result, it now has a new ebony fretboard and additional carbon fiber reinforcement in the neck. It’s in perfect playing condition and will last the next owner a lifetime.

Overall, the uke is in great shape, no dings or dents anywhere and it just has some shiny spots near the end of the fretboard from being played. Please feel free to PM me with any questions. Here’s your chance to own a fantastic sounding custom uke!

Attachments

• BBT3.jpg
    BBT3.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 256
  • BBT2.jpg
    BBT2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 264
  • BBT1.jpg
    BBT1.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 289
  • UUSign.jpg
    UUSign.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
Some more pics...

Attachments

• DSC01801.jpg
    DSC01801.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC01809.jpg
    DSC01809.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC01812.jpg
    DSC01812.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC01806.jpg
    DSC01806.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 122
Great looking uke. Love the ebony binding and black pegheads on that baby. :drool:

Whenever a Black Bear tenor like this comes up for sale, there's only one question to ask, "UPS or Fed-Ex?"

FYI, your PM is full!!! You might have received a few offers for your ukes if it was cleared up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom