PDA

View Full Version : Black Bear Tenor Uke - Cypress/Spruce

specialk13
11-08-2012, 04:50 AM
**SOLD** Well, dang it, I received a new uke today and I just can't justify keeping this any longer. It's up for sale again at a lower price. This is a really great uke that will make someone very happy!

Iím posting my custom Black Bear tenor made in July of this year. Iím pairing down to soprano ukes mainly so I figured I would offer this one up for sale. It has Cypress back/sides, Italian spruce top, Spanish cedar neck, ebony trimmings, and Peghed tuners w/ebony buttons. This is a great sounding uke, itís warm and sweet with quite a bit of volume to back it up. It will come with a lightweight foam/cloth covered hard case as well.

Duane builds a great sounding uke, this is the fourth one Iíve had and I still own 2. In full disclosure, this uke was sent back to Duane so he could fix a bow in the neck. As a result, it now has a new ebony fretboard and additional carbon fiber reinforcement in the neck. Itís in perfect playing condition and will last the next owner a lifetime.

Overall, the uke is in great shape, no dings or dents anywhere and it just has some shiny spots near the end of the fretboard from being played. Please feel free to PM me with any questions. Hereís your chance to own a fantastic sounding custom uke!

specialk13
11-08-2012, 04:54 AM
Some more pics...

Stevelele
11-08-2012, 05:30 AM
That's really beautiful. To the person who was asking about instruments around or under 1k, I would definitely consider this!

Some more pics...

PhilUSAFRet
11-08-2012, 10:55 AM
Great looking uke. Love the ebony binding and black pegheads on that baby. :drool:

rbeetsme
11-08-2012, 11:43 AM
Whenever a Black Bear tenor like this comes up for sale, there's only one question to ask, "UPS or Fed-Ex?"

specialk13
12-05-2012, 12:52 PM
This one has to go now unfortunately......

specialk13
12-07-2012, 01:05 PM
Reduced price and free shipping.

Dan Uke
12-12-2012, 06:39 PM
FYI, your PM is full!!! You might have received a few offers for your ukes if it was cleared up :)

specialk13
12-12-2012, 06:47 PM
Thanks, I forgot to empty it earlier....it is now free and clear for all offers :)