Carbon Fiber UKULELE : Tenor :by KARADOO COMPOSITE

Seeing as this is made out of composite materials, and is enormously strong, why not build them with telescopic legs that extend out of the back. Built in Uke' stand!

And just remember, when you decide that this is "The Best Idea Ever" and decide to do it, you can credit me with the design ;)

I suggest naming it The Scott Ukulele Stabilisation System™

look I need one NOW is there any made currently? I cannot wait 6-8 weeks or even -3months need one by end of november? if not no worries you have a great product

Last edited:
look I need one NOW is there any made currently? I cannot wait 6-8 weeks or even -3months need one by end of november? if not no worries you have a great product
This item is ready for shipping.
but for another custom model plz contact for checking runtime

CF is very intriguing. But not from a no-name outfit with no track record to speak of. I am very curious about the new Blackbird Ukes.

CF is very intriguing. But not from a no-name outfit with no track record to speak of. I am very curious about the new Blackbird Ukes.

Blackbirds look awesome. I've seen NAMM videos, and though they don't have the sound of solid wood, they sound just as good as any laminate out there. And they're nearly indestructable. You could play in a rainstorm, leave them in a hot car, whatever. Of course, they've got a company that's been around for quite some time with a proven track record.

If I weren't so darn poor, I would own one--all tricked out so I could plug it into an amp!

I think it can not be resolved.
I made my deposits at the beginning of this year.
However, I can not contact this guy for almost half year.
At beginning, I believe on him since people has good reputation on him.
But, right now, I believe he just take the money and go away.
feel very bad since it is quite a lot of money to me.
very cool uke, very uncool customer service, hope it resolves .

Thank you for letting all of us here in Ukeland, know how some manufacturers deal with their customers and what they do for warranty. Sounds like a company to stay away from.

Good luck, maybe reading how this site can be good or bad for business can change things for you.

Top Bottom