Kamoa E3-T Tenor Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukuleletown

Reaction score
I just noticed that the Kamoa E3-T tenor ukulele I have in stock has a blemish. Besides a blemish on the finish, it is in perfect shape and includes the full manufacturers warranty.

I've priced it down to my cost ($160). I thought someone on the board here might be interested in it at this price. More details available at the link below...

http://www.ukuleletown.com/tenor-ukuleles/kamoa-e3-t-tenor-ukulele-dark-brown/

Ohana-E3-T-1.jpg

kamoa-e3-t-tenor-ukulele-dark-brown

Last edited:
I submitted this post by accident before I added pictures. I was adding the pictures when it was removed?

FYI...

How to Sell Ukuleles in the Marketplace: READ BEFORE POSTING
If you wish to sell anything in the marketplace you must provide these things in your post.

1. Picture of the actual ukulele being sold. Not a stock photo of the model
2. Reason why you are selling the instrument
3. Price and Terms (S&H etc)

To increase your chances of selling your ukulele, providing these things will also help.
- Video / Audio sample of the ukulele
- Time stamped picture with Ukulele Underground written on a piece of paper in front of the uke
- Not trying to sell something in your first post.

Members can request additional pictures and timestamp from new members. Remember, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT BUYING IT. Last edited by rayan; 10-28-2009 at 01:07 PM.

I'm not sure what I did wrong with this post. I was adding missing items within seconds of posting...Please just remove the thread as I 'd rather not type it up again.

Last edited:
hi Robert,

welcome to the forums! Nice looking uke mate. Just a couple of words of advice FWIW.

Perhaps a more detailed description of the blemish - position, size, appearance - in your listing would be beneficial, and especially a closer shot of the area in question.

Also, and especially as a new seller on the board, a picture with your UU name and date would be reassuring for some folks. Also it is important to set out your shipping costs and preferred method of payment.

All the best with the sale!

If you still want the thread removed that is no problem to do, just say the word mate.

hi Robert,

welcome to the forums! Nice looking uke mate. Just a couple of words of advice FWIW.

Perhaps a more detailed description of the blemish - position, size, appearance - in your listing would be beneficial, and especially a closer shot of the area in question.

Also, and especially as a new seller on the board, a picture with your UU name and date would be reassuring for some folks. Also it is important to set out your shipping costs and preferred method of payment.

All the best with the sale!

If you still want the thread removed that is no problem to do, just say the word mate.

Perhaps I am doing something wrong? I can't even see my initial post detailing the ukulele price, pics etc. When I view this thread the first post I see is me saying my ad was removed.

What are you seeing?

I see the same thing Robert. I wouldn't take offense to it. The mods are just doing their jobs. I know my first ukes I've had for sale had to be redone due to not posting properly. I think they are just trying to protect the potential buyers and sellers from unscrupulous dealings. As it should be. I'm really anxious to see your uke that you have up for sale.

hi Robert, I am closing this thread now. It's turned into a bit of a trainwreck. Please repost in accordance with the marketplace guidelines, cheers mate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom