Dreams, What Do they Mean?......

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Dreams...What do they mean....
I just got up an had ukulele dream...Not sure what it means...It had 3 other people..
Pamelo Ho, a facebook friend I met online, Ongart "Peng" Ratchaworapong, part owner of Baan Ukulele and good friend, and Kalei Gamiao who I have never met
before... The dream takes place in Pam's living room home as we Peng, Pam and I are opening our ukulele cases on one side of the sofa and behind Kalei Gamiao is playing
his ukulele. we all start to play and have a good ukulele jam session for it seems like a hour...then it seems, Kalei had to leave abruptly and we start to put away our ukes and we bid Pam goodbye too...BTW I only know my friend Peng in person...Not sure how I even got this combination for together..Pam like I said is a facebook friend and
I don't even know Kalei..None know each other..I just wanted to share with my UU forum friends as this dream was so vivid.. Does anybody know what this means,
please share your thoughts with me...hope you all enjoyed..because I
did. MM :eek::)

Sounds like the three of you did some Astral traveling to join up and jam. I trust you all were in tune. Those who have trouble getting out for a jam often develope the ability to bring others in spiritually for jammin' . Interesting that there were three as three is a magical number.You are truly blessed my brother

It means you enjoy jamming and playing with others. This type of dream has
no great hidden meaning. Its nice it was enjoyed.

Maybe the friends you gathered represent different aspects of your own personality or life in some way, and your dream is about hoping to integrate the various aspects of your life or yourself. But I really think that an accurate analysis requires knowing what ukuleles everyone was playing and how you thought everyone else's ukuleles sounded. :)

Nah, just having fun. I majored in Social Psychology (the study of individuals' behavior in group settings), but I don't have a clue what your dream meant. A good dream analyst (if there is such a thing) would ask you a lot of questions and then analyze not so much your dream but your answers to his or her questions about your dream.

Last edited:
You dreamt that virtual experience is REAL - and I think that's a reality.

There seem to be two types of people on Internet Forums - the majority who take people at face value and realise there are real human beings on the other end of the communication line - and a vocal minority who treat the net like it is all a huge sick joke through which they can insult, attack and put down anyone, without any forethought about the consequences, since they are not in the same room with a real human being (in which case social restraints would kick in).

Thankfully, UU seems to be remarkably free of these latter types. :shaka:

Funny you should mention visits. I had a dream that myself, Joey, and her best friend went to visit you. You had a spectacular view of the ocean BTW, and you were having a new house built for you. :D

Sounds to me like you had beans for dinner.

Ha Ha Scott!!! Except you got it the wrong way round mate...it was Kalei who had the beans, that's why he was in such a hurry to leave :biglaugh:

Great dream Bruddah :)

Dreams...What do they mean....
I just got up an had ukulele dream...Not sure what it means...It had 3 other people..
Pamelo Ho, a facebook friend I met online, Ongart "Peng" Ratchaworapong, part owner of Baan Ukulele and good friend, and Kalei Gamiao who I have never met
before... The dream takes place in Pam's living room home as we Peng, Pam and I are opening our ukulele cases on one side of the sofa and behind Kalei Gamiao is playing
his ukulele. we all start to play and have a good ukulele jam session for it seems like a hour...then it seems, Kalei had to leave abruptly and we start to put away our ukes and we bid Pam goodbye too...BTW I only know my friend Peng in person...Not sure how I even got this combination for together..Pam like I said is a facebook friend and
I don't even know Kalei..None know each other..I just wanted to share with my UU forum friends as this dream was so vivid.. Does anybody know what this means,
please share your thoughts with me...hope you all enjoyed..because I
did. MM :eek::)

I would say the dream is rather obvious. Two essentials for you my freind..., a uke shop owner (you were opening cases, signifying new),ah ya!! and...a nice lady companion, ah ya!!

and Kalei must have been your subconscious desire for a good soundtrack to this epic dream, maybe when he had to leave you had to make shishi??

Well, as long as there were no purple elephants dancing in yellow tutus or man eating plants nibbling on your toes I'd say not to worry over much about the meaning of the dream... :)

John

Maybe the friends you gathered represent different aspects of your own personality or life in some way, and your dream is about hoping to integrate the various aspects of your life or yourself. But I really think that an accurate analysis requires knowing what ukuleles everyone was playing and how you thought everyone else's ukuleles sounded. :)

Nah, just having fun. I majored in Social Psychology (the study of individuals' behavior in group settings), but I don't have a clue what your dream meant. A good dream analyst (if there is such a thing) would ask you a lot of questions and then analyze not so much your dream but your answers to his or her questions about your dream.

I always wondered about that (dream analysis). I always thought the dreams themselves were just random memories or thoughts taking visual form in your sleep and therefore the guys interpreting them were just kind of sketchy (no offense to your dream analysis experts out there). Responses to questions ABOUT the dream makes sense to me. Never thought about that part. Thanks Mark.

I don't know, but I can tell you this: about 30 years ago I had a dream that I was playing the fiddle. Next day I bought a fiddle and learned to play it - have been playing ever since. Then about 12 years ago I dreamed I was playing "All of Me" on a chromatic harmonica. I went out and bought a chromatic harmonica the next day and learned that tune. I've been playing Chromatic harmonica ever since. Now, I've never had a uke related dream, but I did have a daydream about it one day about a year ago - boing - I thought, wow, the uke is smaller than a guitar and I've been having so many physical problems keeping me from being comfortable with guitar - I should play the uke - did it. Still waiting for a dream to get further direction.

Yes Yes Maybe it's a Premonition and it is in my future...I need to follow my Dreams....intresting, I have never met Kalei nor Pamela, but we seem very close in the dream...funny I did not
even see her kids nor her hubby there...hmmm

Yes Yes Maybe it's a Premonition and it is in my future...I need to follow my Dreams....intresting, I have never met Kalei nor Pamela, but we seem very close in the dream...funny I did not
even see her kids nor her hubby there...hmmm

Hey Stan i dont know if good or bad..but how come you don't dream about me...Lol

I always wondered about that (dream analysis). I always thought the dreams themselves were just random memories or thoughts taking visual form in your sleep and therefore the guys interpreting them were just kind of sketchy (no offense to your dream analysis experts out there). Responses to questions ABOUT the dream makes sense to me. Never thought about that part. Thanks Mark.

Hey Gary..you Must be dreaming about your beautiful new Compass Rose.. i would think.... Ha ha

I don't know, but I can tell you this: about 30 years ago I had a dream that I was playing the fiddle. Next day I bought a fiddle and learned to play it - have been playing ever since. Then about 12 years ago I dreamed I was playing "All of Me" on a chromatic harmonica. I went out and bought a chromatic harmonica the next day and learned that tune. I've been playing Chromatic harmonica ever since. Now, I've never had a uke related dream, but I did have a daydream about it one day about a year ago - boing - I thought, wow, the uke is smaller than a guitar and I've been having so many physical problems keeping me from being comfortable with guitar - I should play the uke - did it. Still waiting for a dream to get further direction.
when you do have that dream brother I hope it stars a Moore Bettah and not a pink mahalo :eek:ld:

Whatever you do don't dream about eating marshmallows - you'll wake up with half your pillow gone - I have that on good authority...

Top Bottom