New Kanile'a K-1 8-string from Mim

ukeeku

Reaction score
I NEVER do this normally, but I am so excited about it that I had to share.
This is my brand new Kanile'a K-1 8-string that I JUST got from Mim ( www.mimsukes.com) Ask a few people that know me, I basiclly sold my soul to get this.
video may follow if I can put it downKanilea_K-1_8-String_Back.jpgKanilea_K-1_8-String_Back_Body.jpgKanilea_K-1_8-String_Front.jpgKanilea_K-1_8-String_Head_Back.jpgKanilea_K-1_8-String_Head_Front.jpg

Gorgeous.....nicer pattern than many K-1's

Congratulations! Bet that thing will project some sound.

I saw this on her Ebay shop a few weeks ago and almost passed out.

Whose Mim??

Nice uke BTW!!

Bwah ha ha ha!

Favorite post of the day fo sho!!!

Seriously yall, that uke is perfection and I have had it in stock forever because for a long time it was the nicest uke I had and I just had this weird uneasy feeling about selling it. I did not want to keep it, just... had it. Then Tim bought it... and it felt right! I think it was supposed to be his baby!!! Seriously, never even put it out there to sell except for a few weeks before! It was weird. Never been that way about a uke. Though I did break it out for the most purposefully rediculous video I ever made... which makes me smile that I used such a nice uke for such a goofy video!

Congrats! I wouldn't even know where to begin on tuning something like that! lol
One string at a time. I got pretty good at the mute one string wile tuning the other with the G Strings on the 5-string boat paddle I have.

Thank you all for the well wishes and all that. I am a lucky lucky boy to have such a nice uke and friend who kept it for me, whether she knew it or not!

Sorry..
Also if you ever see me with this uke. Please feel free to ask to play it. I believe in sharing the uke love. NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU ARE

Feliçitats Tim,

Looks a mighty fine instrument! Video please.... Let's hear how it sounds!

Congrats again, Tim! It's a beauty and I bet it sounds amazing. Happy uking!

Top Bottom