FS Pono MC Concert Ukulele, blem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc_J

Reaction score
FS Pono MC Concert Ukulele, blem ** SOLD **

For sale a recent Pono MC Concert Ukulele factory blem. All Solid Mahogany top, back, and sides. Solid rosewood faceplate, fingerboard, and bridge. Bone nut and saddle. This is a cosmetic blemished factory second with some slight wood discoloration around the rosette (near 10 o’clock) and on the top edge of the head stock; see the pics for details. Expect for those 2 blems, it is in excellent condition with no dings or dents or observed scratches (same condition as received from Ko’olau in July 2012). Instrument was originally inspected and set-up at the Ko'olau/Pono factory on Oahu Hawaii. This is in excellent condition, nicer shape than a few new 1st quality ukes I have received. Currently it is strung with Martin FC strings. It is a great sounding uke. Took me a while to find the right strings for it, Martins (should have listened to Connor earlier). Here is a sound sample recorded today 11/10/12.

https://www.box.com/s/h69gdjmjnvwihutqo31j

Why am I selling? The usual reason, I’ve got too many ukes, and some have to go, that simple. So this time a great sounding uke has to go.

I got it at a good price and so I am passing on the savings. Will sell with a gigbag, sold.

Here are some pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
The uke is SOLD !

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom