Namm

Something to be eaten with green eggs.

A convention conveniently up the street from my house with inconvenient and elusive tickets. Where I am hoping to pick up my custom ukulele.:D
Lol

A convention conveniently up the street from my house with inconvenient and elusive tickets. Where I am hoping to pick up my custom ukulele.:D
Lol

Heh, heh. That has to be torture. Last year a couple of vendors here on the forums had extra tickets they gave away to people who would be able to attend...you might cross your fingers that it happens again... :)

Heh, heh. That has to be torture. Last year a couple of vendors here on the forums had extra tickets they gave away to people who would be able to attend...you might cross your fingers that it happens again... :)

Unfortunately, it is not likely to happen in 2013. The NAMM Show organisers have tightened up on members of the public attending, even when invited by a company with a booth. I got us into trouble with NAMM's dreaded ukulele police last year for giving out tickets.

However, don't forget that the last day (Sunday) has a slightly more relaxed atmosphere. On that day they may perhaps consider the possibility of maybe letting ordinary folk into the show. It is almost worth checking the website.

Last edited:
Yes, it is torture, but I am keeping a positive attitude.:D

Top Bottom