uluapoundr

Reaction score
5 New Designer Concert Flukes with soft case

Retails at $233; want $150

2 Stars(silver stars on dk. Royal blue)

1 Abstract (colored triangles on natural wood)SOLD

1 Island (purple flowers) SOLD

1 Island with rosewood fretboard; Retails at $308; want $208

price plus $20 shipping from Kauai, Hawaii 96756.

Last edited:
I tracked down a pic with what I believe to be the "Stars" uke. I've put in for the Abstract myself, having lusted for one for ages, LOL. The Stars one was difficult to even find a picture of.
flukes1.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic Jane. I'm posting the flukes for my mother, therefore I don't have pics. Jane, the abstract is on reserve for you and the Mookulele which I didn't list is on reserve for Deach.

Is the stars fluke like the one in the picture above?

Thanks,

Tam

Is the stars fluke like the one in the picture above?

Thanks,

Tam

The "stars" fluke is actually known as the "patriotic" fluke and is navy blue in color and 3 silver stars on the sound board. I'll try to post a pic later.

I have read such good things about the Flukes. What would be the best price that you could to on the Island with rosewood fretboard including postage to the UK?

I have read such good things about the Flukes. What would be the best price that you could to on the Island with rosewood fretboard including postage to the UK?

I'm guessing international shipping from Kauai, Hawaii is about $50. Total cost would still be below retail for a concert fluke. If you are interested, let me confirm the shipping. Also, there may be VAT charges.

Is the "Island" one natural color with the laser etching of hibiscus, OR is it like the picture on the first page of this thread (the picture with four ukes, the one on the right with the purple flowers?)

Thanks!

No extra charge for the fresh Hawaiian air inside the box. Should be shipped early next week. Breathe in and strum away, Aloha!

Haha awesome. I'll have to keep other family members from opening the box so I can get that first inhalation when I open it. ;)

Top Bottom