Photoshop CS6 extended

garyg

Reaction score
Hey anyone out there an expert in this photoediting program that I use for uke pictures (relevance established)? I'm having a problem that I haven't been able to solve via web searches. Please contact me back channel at grossman at negia dot net TIA, g2

I use CS6 pal, been using Photoshop since the early days. What do you need ?

Thanks Kahuna, a neighbor figured it out for me. Turns out windows picture viewer was loading the picture in the wrong orientation and then when I opened it in PS it opened in the right orientation so it looked to me like a different picture. Just had to rotate it to figure out what was wrong. Some times the simple things are the most difficult to figure out. cheers mate! g2

No worries, glad you got it sorted. If there's anything I can help you with in future, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
I was trying Premiere Pro and it's tough if you never used it before.

Last edited:
I use Prem' Pro and After Effects, both of which are very much in the "sledgehammer to crack a walnut" category, if all you want to do is trim & title a Uke video. There's a lot of stuff under the bonnet that will bite you on the arse later on if you don't configure it right.

Top Bottom