Ukulele book, FREE to good home

Steedy

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I recently purchased a copy of The Complete What Ukulele Players Really Want to Know, by our own bazmaz, and found it a very informative and enjoyable book.

This book has been accurately described as a "ukulele owner's manual", except it's way more fun to read than a typical owner's manual. There are no chords or songs, just lots of information about the ukulele in general. It's particularly good info for a uke beginner like me.

Anyway, I would like to pass the book along to another UU beginner, so PM your name & address to me, and I'll mail the book to you at no charge (sorry USA addresses only, please).

Note: I only have one copy of the book, and can send it to only the first person who responds (again USA only, please).

Mahalo! -Steedy

Last edited:
On second thought, don't send me your name & address. Just send me a PM expressing interest in the book, and I'll reply to arrange the mailing. First person to send a PM gets the book.

Steedy - honoured you liked it and more honoured you chose to pay it forward. I love the ukulele community! I'm just a bloke who tried to write some basic stuff for absolute beginners (that was what the books were about). Top tuition is found here. But kind words and much appreciated.

Bless you!

Top Bottom