Holy Cow!

LonnaB

Reaction score
I just ordered a uke from MGM on Friday and it's already here!

I can't believe the turn around time!

Now, how in the heck am I going to keep it from my daughter until Christmas? (It's for her, I swear!)

Thanks MGM- you rock! :music:

Now, how in the heck am I going to keep it from my daughter until Christmas? (It's for her, I swear!)
You could do like my parents did with me: whenever they had to hide a surprise in my house, they'd take me out for a drive, give me a thermos full of soup, pin a $20 bill on my jacket, then leave me at the local bus depot and drive away. By the time I found my way back home, the presents were well hidden and the surprise was perfect when they were finally brought out.

I remember it took three months, one year, to get back from Winnipeg. My parents had moved by then, didn't leave a forwarding address, and they changed their names, too, but I found them, eventually. My younger brother wasn't so lucky. Wonder if he ever got out of Lethbridge that year? Ah well, it made me what I am today: a bitter, insecure, paranoid ukulele player.

Okay, just kidding. I wouldn't ever suggest you do that with children. But old folks, that's okay. And a lot more humane than leaving them on an ice flow to float away...

I remember it took three months, one year, to get back from Winnipeg. My parents had moved by then, didn't leave a forwarding address, and they changed their names, too, but I found them, eventually. My younger brother wasn't so lucky. Wonder if he ever got out of Lethbridge that year? Ah well, it made me what I am today: a bitter, insecure, paranoid ukulele player.

Okay, just kidding. I wouldn't ever suggest you do that with children. But old folks, that's okay. And a lot more humane than leaving them on an ice flow to float away...

dude, I really like your humour... nice^^:rofl:

Top Bottom