Patches

Reaction score
Peg head tuners
No end pin
Myrtle wood
Standard model......perfect and mint. Ser#840
Wait time is now 8 months...price is $930.00 includes shipping to lower 48
Email for pics......jharrington60@gmail.com

Welcome to Ukulele Underground, Patches.

Pictures will immensely help . . . why are you selling?

I have a Laughlin coming this week..I know Tim and am a huge fan of his work..also have a Beard coming and a few others. This is a perfectly made ukulele but im just not into tenors.

Welcome to the UU. Here are some rules and guidelines that might help you sell your uke:

"If you wish to sell anything in the marketplace you must provide these things in your post.

1. Picture of the actual ukulele being sold. Not a stock photo of the model
2. Reason why you are selling the instrument
3. Price and Terms (S&H etc)

To increase your chances of selling your ukulele, providing these things will also help.
- Video / Audio sample of the ukulele
- Time stamped picture with Ukulele Underground written on a piece of paper in front of the uke
- Not trying to sell something in your first post."

Serial number? Actual date it was "born?"

Doug

Nstaureperfon

Received it about three weeks ago...maybe less. Ser #840.
In regards to not posting a picture....I didn't know it was required and when I tried it wouldn't download from the iPad. Of course Mya Moe website has it as does their Facebook page. Also I didn't know the rules regarding placing a ad on a first post. Please forgive me.
Serial number? Actual date it was "born?"

Doug

http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=840&submit=track

Is this is, P? With all due respect, even though members have given you the posting details, as you have not linked new dated pictures (without them, how can we tell you even have the uke in your possession?), etc., and are new to the forum, and since you're asking only $100 less than this same model new and with warranty for original purchaser, I think this is going to be a tough sell here.

Help members know you, and the instrument, for a better chance at it. Just advice. It's a nice ukulele, for sure.

Received it about three weeks ago...maybe less. Ser #840.
In regards to not posting a picture....I didn't know it was required and when I tried it wouldn't download from the iPad. Of course Mya Moe website has it as does their Facebook page. Also I didn't know the rules regarding placing a ad on a first post. Please forgive me.

http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=840&submit=track

Is this is, P? With all due respect, even though members have given you the posting details, as you have not linked new dated pictures (without them, how can we tell you even have the uke in your possession?), etc., and are new to the forum, and since you're asking only $100 less than this same model new and with warranty for original purchaser, I think this is going to be a tough sell here.

Help members know you, and the instrument, for a better chance at it. Just advice. It's a nice ukulele, for sure.

Yep, now that you know the rules we look forward to some updated pics. Thanks. Again, welcome to the UU and we hope to see you posting.

Ok...the tenor size I tried and will sell. Regarding price...that is a asking price and the price was 1100.00 because of the upgraded tuners. 1130 shipped so asking price is 200 below new and wait is zero verse 8 months but I'll try and ad a picture and adjust the price. I just have many instruments that are now ready. So this one will go. Thank you very much.

Top Bottom