Jobby Job Job in Birmingham

Damn im down south, i dont have a music degree, im still learning the uke,a dream job though but on the plus side i am about to launch my own uke club very soon (even with my limited knowledge and lack of talent lol)

What on earth is an up to date CRB?

Truly, the past is another country. When I arrived here in the Iberian Peninsula in 1986, as part of my registration process, for tax purposes, they asked for that certificate and the British Embassy had to give me a note explaining that we didn't have such a certificate in Britain. Now, it seems, we do! :rolleyes:

10 t0 15 grand part time not bad, but to be honest if you had a music degree would you consider this??????? I know times are hard

Where abouts ukuleledaveey? I'm in North London and learning!
h

Hi Hms we are going to be in Sawbridgeworth in Herts, all level of players welcome, if you would like anymore details please feel free to private message me, out of curiousity i thought there was quite a few clubs around london ? we are also on the mainline train service out of Liverpool street but it is about (45mins by train) thanks for your interest :)

Yes, lots in Central London, but not working there, it's an area I try to avoid.
Already go to Verplayers and BURP, so thats 2 nights a month and a Saturday morning accounted for, plus Tuesday nights until beginning of December on a Beginners Uke course at Hertfordshire Uni.
If you were closer, then it may have been an option for another night!
Good luck, hope it goes well.
h

Yes, lots in Central London, but not working there, it's an area I try to avoid.
Already go to Verplayers and BURP, so thats 2 nights a month and a Saturday morning accounted for, plus Tuesday nights until beginning of December on a Beginners Uke course at Hertfordshire Uni.
If you were closer, then it may have been an option for another night!
Good luck, hope it goes well.
h
I used to go to Verplayers, i havent been the last few months as it is quite a drive but it is a good little club, will have to go again soon :)

Top Bottom