Any recommendations for a custom case?

Tigeralum2001

Reaction score
I am in need of a hard shell case for a cigar box uke. I haven't seen any production models, so I think I may need a custom? Any recommendations?

Hey CJ..this the guy i was was telling you about last week..nice gig bags fit like a glove..

Just wanted to say howdy since I've met everyone on the thread so far . . . except the mystery man. Only through emails, pm's and texts :)

Some day!

Just wanted to say howdy since I've met everyone on the thread so far . . . except the mystery man. Only through emails, pm's and texts :)

Some day!

Hey Gary..i have never met MMstan either..but i should see him soon..the Hawaii Uke fest sounds like a good place..

If I was in the market for a gig bag, I think Glen would be my guy. I'm thinking more hard shell. The funny thing is I have a spare Fremont case in my closet. I had ordered a different case online, but they shipped it to me by mistake. Instead of shipping it back, etc., the dealer offered it to me at his cost. How can you pass that up? I needed the other case, so I still received the original as well. I might have to try the Fremont, but I was hoping for something a little different.

Oh well, I'll see what I can find with Google. Maybe I'll reach out to the dual-neck uke makers; surely they have a source for custom cases?

Hmm, there's always Cedar Creek and Ameritage, they will make just about anything you want but it wold cost a pretty penny.

Top Bottom