FS: Ohana Concert CK-50G (All-solid Rosewood/Cedar)

fuzzy elfe

Reaction score
SOLD!

Hey guys, I'm selling my Ohana CK-50G. First the bad: it has a crack in the finish, which I've shown in the 4th picture. It's ugly, I know. The good: as a result, I'm asking $125 + shipping. Yes, only $125 for a solid-wood ukulele. I have considered keeping it as a beater, because, and I can't stress this enough, the finish crack does NOT affect the sound at all. It sounds fantastic and plays super smooth.

Uke 1.jpgUke 2.jpgUke 3.jpgUke 4.jpg

I'm also linking to a sound sample I just recorded. Standard disclaimer: I apologize for being a mediocre player, and for not having quality recording equipment. Hopefully despite those things you'll still be able to hear that this is a quality uke. Again, it's all solid wood (no laminate), so if you're upgrading from a laminate uke this will pretty much blow you away.

I'm perfectly willing to hang on to it if there's no interest, but I'm moving soon, and would just as soon see somebody enjoy it at a killer price if you can ignore the cosmetic state of things.

Comes with a Uke Crazy hard case which has a tear in the outer pocket, but is great otherwise, and will protect the ukelele well.

http://soundcloud.com/fuzzyelfe/ck-50g-demo

Last edited:
Nice uke. Bummer about the crack, but no actual harm. I forwarded to a friend who's been wanting a concert on a budget........

PM Sent. Not going to pass up a deal like that.

I have the same one (with geared tuners) -- it's NIICE.

Heckofadeal. :)

Was anxious to hear redwood topped model at a recent ukulele festival in FL, but this one blew it away....Cedar works with the rosewood way better....awesome tone.

Top Bottom