Kanilea, Koolau, Flea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Uke

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
KOOLAU IS SOLD...FLEA IS SOLD

I have been experimenting lately and come to realize that I only prefer to play tenor ukes!! I thought I wanted a concert but didn't realize it's so tight between frets, I think I've been playing my tenors too long. I am open to trade for tenor or baritone!!

All ukes are in good / great condition and I hope to have described them accurately. I might have missed a thing here or there but all sales are final unless there is an issue with the bridge falling off or bellying, which I checked carefully. I try to be honest so please ask as many questions as you like.

1. Kanilea K1 - C SF

Satin Finish Concert Uke. Believe it was made in July 2010 based on SN starting with 0710 and has the holes in brace to be the tru bracing. It sound lovely and personally I like it better than Koalohas but that's my opinion. Comes with extra set of Worth Clear and Uke Crazy Faux Alligator Case w/ built in hydrometer and Oasis humidifier. $500 Shipped to US. Other locations, please inquire

Kanilea (1).jpgKanilea (2).jpgKanilea (3).JPGKanilea (4).jpgKanilea (5).jpg

Last edited:
More pics. Strum marks and two tiny dings, where I have shown arrow...The second ding was hard to capture so I put an arrow to show the general vicinity. Both dings are not that big

Kanilea (6).JPGKanilea (7).jpgKanilea (8).jpgKanilea (9).JPGKanilea (10).JPG

Last edited:
Ohhhh the CE-1 so tempting!!!!

I was just thinking the same thing. Oh if I didn't have to buy Christmas presents...

absolutely great sounding concert uke: Kanilea sounds really ressonant and still sweet! good luch with the sale.

Does the Flea come with the gig bag pictured?

Price dropped to $500 shipped...Is that a deal? The marketplace will dictate the price :p

Price dropped to $500 shipped...Is that a deal? The marketplace will dictate the price :p
We both know it is a deal. You didn't just join the last month or two to profiteer off people's goodwill and trust. Not the same. Hope some lucky person picks yours up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom