The Owl's Dance

Nice. Very bouncy good feel music!

How on earth did you do three camera angles? Three cameras? If so, how did you synch them? If not how?
What video editing software do you use?

Very nice.

Nice little ditty. I really like the way you did the video, it would be great if everyone could do it that way, then we would have a good chance of learning the tune. Great job bud!

How on earth did you do three camera angles? Three cameras? If so, how did you synch them? If not how?
What video editing software do you use?

I use one camera (sony HX5V) and I sync with iMovie.

I use one camera (sony HX5V) and I sync with iMovie.

So you have to play the same piece three times, at least. I've been there. I was an actor on a Kids show. We did sketches reproducing scenes from famous movies. The original might have had ten cameras set up at different angles, but we had a single camera and had to film all ten angles as separate takes. Fun, but exhausting and nerve wrecking as you had to remember your lines word perfectly ten times instead of one - introducing a great deal of possibilities for fluffed lines and coughs, sneezes and "corpsing", etc.

See here:
http://www.tv3.cat/play/wicked.html

If you scroll down the videos to the Pirates of the Caribbean, you can see the origin of my avatar.

OH You have to click on JUGAR to get to the videos

Last edited:
A very light, catchy fun tune. Well played and thanks for sharing the tab.

Top Bottom