FS/ New Covered Bridge Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesuke

Reaction score
SOLD For sale is a all curly myrtle concert. With Indian rosewood fret board and bridge, 14 frets to the body 18 total 1.5 in. nut bone nut and saddle.
Mahogany neck with PegHed tuners and strung with worth strings

450.00$ shipped lower 48

IMG_0924.jpgIMG_0925.jpgIMG_0927.jpgIMG_0932.jpgIMG_0931.jpg

Last edited:
Love it! And I love the photo composition, the leaves are an amazing color.

You guys are weakening my resolve to thin the herd. Nice looking uke!

That's funny Doc one of these day you will take the plunge. To use another UU members words the waters warm.
Thank you for the kind words Doc

OK, my will has been cushed. I want the curly myrtle concert.

PM sent. :D

gorgeous uke fellas!!! Awesome news doc, you've finally done it mate...you won't regret it, Covered Bridge are high class instruments and this will fit in your collection like a glove. Please post a sound bite once she arrives. Congrats on the sale Perry!

gorgeous uke fellas!!! Awesome news doc, you've finally done it mate...you won't regret it, Covered Bridge are high class instruments and this will fit in your collection like a glove. Please post a sound bite once she arrives. Congrats on the sale Perry!

Had a good conversation with Perry and he described the sound of this uke and we discussed the sound I am looking for. He has matched me up with another uke he is making that will better suit me. So, I'm going to wait for that one.

This one is still available. Perry mentioned he will put up a sound sample tomorrow.

Last edited:
Had a good conversation with Perry and he described the sound of this uke and we discussed the sound I am looking for. He has matched me up with another uke he is making that will better suit me. So, I'm going to wait for that one.

Hey folks

The brothers B. Not only make a better an average ukulele but are nice honest boys .

Love my C.B. uke, its sounding better all the time.

Good luck with the sale fellas and good luck with the new CB uke doc j.

Eor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom