Any uke related Black Friday deals going on?

I'm tempted by the Spiderman acoustic. I'm a huge comic book nerd so I'm wondering if I can turn it into a six string tenor uke.

HMS has gotta have something...right, Andrew and MGM?

Some friends and I are planning to go to the downtown shopping area that weekend and play holiday music. Not exactly a "black Friday ukulele deal," but hey -- free entertainment. :)

Have't seen any. Last year I got my tobacco burst Epiphone LP uke for $83 and some change and a black hard case for $24 & something, with free shipping.

Got an email today from Elderly offering free shipping on many orders over $29.

from a quick search. it looks like amazon will have a lanikai lu-21T for $91, and cordoba 25kc will be cheap. both might be friday or cyber monday

Elderly always has a free shipping offer of one kind or another. They just advertise them more, starting right about yesterday. :)

They were running $49 free shipping and have dropped it to $29 free shipping for the holidays. If you are on their mailing lists, you'll be notified (email) of all the sales, promotions, etc. They usually run some pretty cool sales for the holidays. So, it's a good place to keep an eye on.

15% off at Musicians Friend. However be able to do your own set up and don't let them get away with sending you any crap.

Anything at HMS? Michael?

We would if we could just slap a label on a box. Joel and Chris spend quite a while on each setup and I don't want more work than we can handle. I'd rather have less orders than be late with them or cut corners to get it out the door.
But I do have bunches of good ukes that were returns and have no problems, someone just decided it wasn't for them. They will be sold as B-stock and include warranty etc.. They have been collecting so I'm gonna list those real cheap, Maybe I can get those up in the next few days. Thanks for asking Steve:) (you need another uke right, lol)

We would if we could just slap a label on a box. Joel and Chris spend quite a while on each setup and I don't want more work than we can handle. I'd rather have less orders than be late with them or cut corners to get it out the door.
But I do have bunches of good ukes that were returns and have no problems, someone just decided it wasn't for them. They will be sold as B-stock and include warranty etc.. They have been collecting so I'm gonna list those real cheap, Maybe I can get those up in the next few days. Thanks for asking Steve:) (you need another uke right, lol)

Would that be at you ebay site??

I have no idea about whether this is worthwhile or not, but Dan "Cool Hand Uke" Scanlan posted a Black Friday $9 Special on his Ukulele Course at FleaMarket.

ditto would like to keep this bumped for anyone who sees a deal looking to pickup a tenor for ~300$

Top Bottom