• Tangi Side.jpg
    Tangi Side.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Tangi Back 2.jpg
    Tangi Back 2.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 51
Where? How?

Cool!

I scored one from FleaBay a while back, it's a blast to play for friends that think it's 'unplayable.' Have fun!

Looks great. Kinda miss my Tangi I sold awhile ago now.

Yaay, I know someone else with one. I also have a Pineapple one. Anyone else has a Pineapple?

Attachments

• 2012-07-12 005.jpg
    2012-07-12 005.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 37
What KoaDependent said.

Congratulations, though. It looks nice!

KoaDependent, mds725, I got lucky. I saw an ad on craigslist Hawaii called the number Blackford Tully(Tangi) answered the phone said he'd ship to sunny San Diego.

it's cool but you can't beat the sound and playability of the KoAloha Noah :drool:

I own one too, amazing instrument and with reservations really playable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY2YmQQiaag
This Video is 16 months old, meanwhile I can play most of the regular chords quite acceptable. I love the look of people when they realize that this dwarf can actually be played. :cool:

Have fun and don't give up! ;)

Cheers,
Linho

Last edited:
I've wanted one of these for some time now but always seem to miss my chance or can't afford at the time one comes up. Anyway, got tired of waiting. Building tiny one myself. I've got the body done (it's ceramic). I'm nervous about making the neck. I'd like to make it the size of the Tangi but haven't the faintest idea of how to get the scale correct. I'm no luthier!
ceramalele 005.jpgceramalele 006.jpgceramalele 007.jpg

Ceramic body. That's kinda a unique idea. Is the top going to be wood, or is it going to be something else?

BTW: drop me a PM, and I can help ya figure out a scale for the ceramic uke if you would like..

Top Bottom