WTB Resonator tenor ukulele

Kala Reso Uke - Concert burst.jpgIf you are a little patient, you can get the new Kala Resonator. I have the concert size in tobacco burst that should arrive today. Tenor a tiny bit more. I like the burst better than the other finishes:

Kala Res

View attachment 45414If you are a little patient, you can get the new Kala Resonator. I have the concert size in tobacco burst that should arrive today. Tenor a tiny bit more. I like the burst better than the other finishes:

Not sure where I read it but I believe early Kala Resonators had bridge issues which I think are now sorted. They look very good especially the sunburst. I'll be very interested in hearing how you rate yours when it arrives and you have played it for a while.
I really like Kala ukes - I have a tenor and my brother has a baritone. For the price they are fantastic!
My next uke is a choice between a resonator or the Kala arch top tenor with f holes.

I got the Kala today and it plays and sounds great. Good setup by Uke Republic. Nice little bridge/tailpeice added to eliminate problems with cover plate cutting strings. Nice fit, finish, and it's loud!!!! Has a great "resonator" sound. I played the archtop recently, and for me, I found it uncomfortable to play. Hurt my fingers??? Even after a few minutes with my new resonator, I love this little thing. As easy to play as my regular concerts.

Top Bottom