Aphids...

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
I have been getting lots or requests to start building my mini ukes (Aphid & Ladybug) again. I wish I could build them faster, but I build them only one or two at a time. I wish I could build them faster, but I can't. I haven't built any in about a year due to health. At one time I questioned if I would continue them. Thanks for all the inquiries, and appreciation of them, and because of the overwhelming well wishes, and wanting to see them more, I have decided to look forward in building my Aphids again. I promise, I will start building them again, when I feel I am able to dedicate the attention to making them as good as I did before. Most of you know that I had suffered a stroke and have lost some dexterity in my hands. But, I have not given up. It's the overwhelming support and well wishes here that has giving me the initiative to start looking ahead and bringing them back. Keep a watch out, I will post updates on just that.. Thanks folks.. And as always.. God Bless...

this is good news Tony. Yes, keep us informed Bruddah and the richest of God's peace and blessing to you and the family mate.

Thank you my friend and brudda... Same blessings to you...

I've been getting pressure locally too. Everytime someone comes over and sees my Aphid #0001 in the curio cabinet, not one person can walk by it without snatching it out of there and strumming it.. lol.. Just somthing about em that makes folk smile.. That's what it's about.. lol

Last edited:
Welcome back, Tudorp! Glad you didn't stay away too long.

I'm new here so did not know of your situation. But I wish you Health and well being for the future. Take care and don't push to hard if you don't feel it. Your body knows its limits. God be with you

Yeah, I hadn't been around much lately Wongo. I see your new here. You couldn't be in any better company when it comes to learning, playing and enjoying the Uke culture. This place is rich in good folk.. Welcome..

Tudorp,

I wish for you a full and rapid recovery. It's nice to have you back.

Keeping you in my prayers, as always. You continue to be an inspiration to me through your amazing character and perseverance.

-Phil

Aloha Tony,
I hope your health continues to improve so you and build your ukes again....take care and many blessings bruddah....

Tony, Good to see ya one here, make sure you put me down for one....Glad to hear you are doing better....

Top Bottom