Uke Sighting on the Ellen Show

Bette Middler was born and raised in Hawaii. (graduated from Radford High School) I dunno if many people know that.

Yea, she was living in L.A. (Lower Aiea) . . . 63(?) grad, I tink.

The gf woke me from my nap for me to watch the performance. It was a lot of fun =)

Bette Middler was born and raised in Hawaii. (graduated from Radford High School) I dunno if many people know that.

Both my mom and dad had Bette as a student at Radford High School where they were teachers way back when...they tell me she was always the girl running around in leotards...opps Dad was da Principal...

Both my mom and dad had Bette as a student at Radford High School where they were teachers way back when...they tell me she was always the girl running around in leotards...opps Dad was da Principal...

If she went to Radford, was she a military brat? I ran track against alot of Radford guys, many of them kids of the military.

Oh and MGM, I wouldn't be caught dead with a blinging ukulele...:D

She owns a ton of land up near Ha'ena, where I hear she likes to chop down trees. ;)

Great find, though! Every time the ukulele shows up somewhere in the media, I grow more confident that people will take it more seriously as an instrument. Or, at least, people will think I'm nuts based on reasons other than my uke-playing.

I know I'm a newbie at this...any way one of you more accomplished uke players could tell me the chord progression for that? I had forgotten about that song until I saw that ukulele version on Ellen, and now I really want to learn it.

I tried doing this for you... but still not good enough at translating what I see into chords to do it:( Maybe if you ask nice nicely Seeso or someone might help you out.

Top Bottom